I get lots of questions about my journal, mostly because my writing is small and people are visually interested in how it looks. Since they can't read my handwriting all that well, many people ask what I put in my journal. I am always writing in it, and it is almost always with me, so that's what I talk about in this podcast.
In this episode:
- Flipping through my old journals
- How to use journals for self-reflection
- Visual reminders and to-do lists
- Daily habit systems in a journal
- My system of boxes for insights